Friday, February 8, 2013

One Lazy Afternoon

Supposed Post Date: 02-07-13

In an effort to keep my thoughts from drifting to the many things that are bothering me and also to keep Ogot from being bored out of his mind, I suggested that we do an impromptu photo shoot to explore his new camera's settings. So we rummaged through my closet, trying to find creative but simple outfits. We we're able to find a couple of ensemble that didn’t want to make me vomit, thankfully. Then we went around the house taking a ton of pictures, did a couple of clothing changes. We eventually got tired and there was editing to do on Ogot's part so we called it a day.

We had fun and got tons of positive responses when we posted the photos online. That was nice. I continued to write for the rest of the day to avoid a confrontation with the nagging feeling that the days are passing while I remain stagnant. Tomorrow was supposed to be our flight day but that was that. It will pass as is and I’d have to sit and watch it go by. I guess I’m just gonna have to find something a lot more challenging to do tomorrow to avoid a breakdown..




No comments:

Post a Comment