Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Jump off the Bridge

I'm really close to my breaking point. So to avoid further damage, as well as to complete a writing assignment, Ogot and I went out to see the modern interpretation of Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. After which we had coffee at one of my favorite shops to talk about the things we we're supposed to do and the things we should do since our initial plans fell through.

I've finished and submitted the movie review and now I'm back to where I was. I talked to my mom last night about the forthcoming delay of our migration and my heart broke when I heard her cry. I know that she is disappointed despite what she says. I was devastated. I'm still pushing for my plans to at least be realized but I have things to take care of apart from the fact that the powers that be have shut me out.

I'm looking for the exit door out of this tumultuous hell but there is none. I'm trapped with very few options in hand. I knew who I was before this year started. I had a clear sense of how I'd get my life together and what I have to do to obtain the future I wanted for myself. But I've changed I few times since then. I did not expect the volume of hindrance life was gonna throw at me; to the point that it now feels as if the universe doesn't want me to move on. So now I'm not sure of what I am to be anymore.. It's beyond pathetic.



No comments:

Post a Comment