Friday, February 8, 2013

Finally!!


On the day I was dreading to come.. The day I used to look forward to when I was still hopeful then became the cause for my depression as my plans withered as it inched closer..

I woke up feeling awful. I had a headache caused by a woman’s monthly nightmare, something I’d simply have to deal with. I was still in a zombie state when I checked my phones as usual, just to see if there I got any interesting message. I came around with a jolt! I finally got a message from the powers that be and received the best possible news. The only dilemma was I only had 3 hours to get to where I was called in for. So I took a quick and very cold shower then high-tailed it to the office. I barely got there in time plus there was still a ton of paperwork to be completed. I encountered some difficulties but I was desperate to end my drought. I was exhausted by I was able to finish everything, although I was a heck of a buzzer-beater. I stumbled and did a couple of stupid things, only time will tell if I was able rescue myself from this rut. I've regained some of my optimism; I’m also beginning to be hopeful again. However, there is still that plaguing feeling in the back of my mind that this may be too good to be true. I’m trying to suck it up.

I was exhausted when I got home plus unbelievably famished after skipping breakfast and lunch. Thankfully, Ogot was to the rescue. I ate like a little monster then took a breath and got some rest. While my muscles ached, I finally got some time to stop and think. If everything falls into place, I've decided to push play on the plans that we've had to postpone. There are a lot of things to do but I think we can manage to pull it together.

Ogot as always is very positive and giddy excited. It’s almost contagious. But I still have my guard up. It will probably stay up until I’m on the plane to SG. My mind is still not working as it should and I'm tired to the bone at the moment. It's looking to be slow weekend as I need rest. Things are bound to be a bit chaotic in a couple of days but in a good way. Something I’m really looking forward to. So I need a little break to prepare. I got the partial answer to my prayers and I’m thankful. Just a couple more hurdles to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment