Thursday, January 31, 2013

Click!

I'm still waiting for my world to change. The frustration is seeping in again. The deadline is near and I have nothing much to show for it. It sucks on so many levels I can't properly express it with words. The powers that be is taking their time with my request and I'm losing a little faith. Went to church today and prayed.

I'm not really a fan of organized religion, although I was baptized a Roman Catholic. However, I firmly believe in God. I don't really know how to define or explain or relationship but it's there. And lately, a new beginning is the only I've been asking him. It's the only thing I'm looking forward to and frankly, badly needing. I can only hope that the day I'm desperately waiting for doesn't just pass me by with nothing on it. I hope, I pray, I pine, I plea..

On a less depressing subject.. Ogot and I decided to go out to buy his long overdue birthday gift. I was hesitant for a bit because every move I make nowadays is calculated. But I made a promise and I had every intention to deliver. So we bought a Canon EOS 600D DSLR. It's a bit steep but hubby's face after the purchase made it worth even penny. It's really fun to watch him fiddle around with the settings and get a better feel of the camera. He's an aspiring photographer and he's got the talent for it, I'm more than glad to support his passion. Despite my head being cluttered by so many things, regardless of my frustrations eating me up and in spite of all my troubles, I'm genuinely happy for my hubby..

No comments:

Post a Comment