Monday, January 28, 2013

Lazy Day

We've been going at it non-stop for a couple of days now and while it's great to be busy, we needed a break. So we decided to stay home. To fill my time I caught up with my writing, updated my blog while Ogot edited and uploaded pictures from the days before. It was a slow day but not to the point of boredom.

Ogot's mom was not feeling okay so she stayed home with us. After working up an appetite from working on my computer, I decided to order some pizza over the internet to test my Shakey's card. After about 15 mins, I got a call confirming my order. Gotta love the internet.

There's only three of us in the house but we got 2 large boxes of pizzas plus some cheesy garlic bread 'cause it's one of my fave. We all talked over the meal and just hang back. Before we knew it, only four slices remained. We were able to gobble up the order without noticing it. It was funny.

Now there is still a lot to write and a lot of things to do so even our lazy day is a tad busy. But it's okay, we still have a couple of days before we are off. That should give us enough time to finish everything we've planned. That is if the powers that be already got my memo. Still waiting.. Still trying to be hopeful..

No comments:

Post a Comment