Monday, January 21, 2013

Ruined!!

I was supposed to be in HK today, able to enjoy the flight, checked in at a fairly pleasant hotel and would now probably be having dinner at a fine dining restaurant while waiting for midnight to strike so I could greet my hubby a happy birthday. We would then get some rest and prepare to go to Disney Land HK and spend the day enjoying the rides and the scenery of the city. Possibly get a spa treatment and a little shopping before going back to the PH. 

The back-up trip was supposed to be in Boracay, sipping drinks by the beach and night swimming. Hitting the bars, walking around and exploring the island. All in all just spend a relax and laid back vacation.

Those were the plans..

But instead we're stuck at home doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. The very definition of insanity. The memo still hasn't been received by the powers that be. The pathetic thing is that I can't even get a reply for my inquisitions. Things are looking bleaker by the minute. We have demoted our plans from a 3-day vacation to movie out and dinner at home. It's just sad and I'm officially on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

My frustrations are eating me up. I'm trying my best to be patient but I'm failing miserably. I'm told that I should distract myself, but with what?? There is nothing to do apart from our usual routine and I don't have the resources to get myself out of this rut yet. So for now, all I can do is type angrily at my keyboard and find the will to hope for the best. Because I'm beginning to lose it and if I could get a grip on reality, I'd choke it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment