Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Migraine


Life is not as I hope it would be. Today is hubby's birthday and as I've previously mention, there was a big vacation plan that got demoted to a movie and dinner at home. And just when I thought things can't get worse, it does.

I have a massive migraine, from this morning 'till now. Hubby was also not feeling well. As a consolation, we were able to go to church early this morning, but we were both feeling so bad by the end of the mass that we skipped the movie date and just stayed home the entire day. I felt a little better by the afternoon but Ogot was determined to stay home. It was pretty obvious he really didn't wanna go anywhere in the first place. And since it's his birthday, my hands are tied. It was the right call anyways since my migraine decided to come rushing back with intensity.

I made a call to the "powers that be" and someone finally picked-up. Problem is, they don't have a clear answer yet. I got an assurance that they would check but that was the last I heard from the POC. Nothing seems to be going my way. My frustrations have reached a new level and I'm about to pull my hair out from stress. I think that's what induced my migraine. My emotional turmoil has translated to physical torture. I'm about to lose my mind, on the brink of a meltdown and in need of some serious help. But there is no help in sight. And that is my cross to bare..

No comments:

Post a Comment