Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Little More Downtime..

My dad still had a couple of days off when we got back to SG. So we decided to make use of them. Everyone was tired from the MY trip so the morning after was a lazy one. My mom had a Zumba class in the afternoon so the rest of the family opted to go out with her. My dad and Ogot grabbed a drink while my sister and I walked around the mall and did a bit of shopping. Dinner was the next agenda then off to drinks with my mom's friends. We accepted the invitation that morning and agreed since we haven't seen the "aunts" for some time now.

There was a live band and karaoke in the pub and everyone had a turn on the mike. Drinks were pouring from every direction and my mom and her friends drank a little too much. The good thing about their gang is they know when to stop. So we where home-bound around 3AM.

It wasn't the best idea to stay out late the night before as we still had plans to go to Sentosa for the Skyline, Luge and MegaZip. It was hard to get out of bed but the plan was made and so it should be accomplished. So we dragged our asses to Sentosa and walked around. Our energies shot up after the first Luge ride and from there everything was a piece of cake. Even managed to record the Inter-island MegaZip ride with my video camera in hand whilst screaming down the line.

The following day was a bit painful. It was back to job-hunting, hair pulling out of frustration and exhaustion. The good news was, Ogot got a job, he's still under training but at least I know he'd be settled soon. Now the pressure in on me to find work and be able to stay here, otherwise I'd be forced to go back to PH and start from below zero..





No comments:

Post a Comment